Mike Engelhards next simulator after LTSpice

so OP missed an ' and you can't spell his name ;)

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Of course not. Please let me back out of my mistake without embarrassing myself further. I apologize for not recognizing our cultural differences.

Reply to
John S

Am 14.05.23 um 17:23 schrieb John S:

I doubt the name of an individual is dependent of the first language of someone. And I also doubt your reading skills.

Hanno

Reply to
Hanno Foest

In the English language as I learned it, the subject line would have been: "Mike Englehardt's next simulator after LTSpice"

Your doubts are dashed.

Reply to
John S

Am 14.05.23 um 17:54 schrieb John S:

Your knowledge of the English language notwithstanding, the name of the guy still is EngELhardt and not EngLEhardt. Sheesh.

Yeah sure.

Hanno

Reply to
Hanno Foest

hello,

did you in your culture not learn from your parents to be polite and spell names correct?

Bernd Mayer

Reply to
Bernd Mayer

You must be pretty new to Usenet, then. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

hello,

why do you think so?

Bernd Mayer

Reply to
Bernd Mayer

Well, then, Nick Flaherty (who wrote the article) also got it wrong as in "Mike Englehardt, the creator of several versions of the Spice analog simulator, has developed a new version that can integrate digital elements with no performance penalties." You should write to him and let him know.

Reply to
John S

No, I did not. I learned to spell them correctLY.

Reply to
John S

Am 15.05.23 um 01:01 schrieb John S:

good to know!

Reply to
Bernd Mayer

Am 15.05.23 um 01:00 schrieb John S:

Seems so. But fortunately we have this modern thing called "internet" where we can look up stuff like the names of people, when what's been written before is called into question. I even gave you a link for your convenience.

As long as he doesn't insist to be right about it, I don't care enough.

Hanno

Reply to
Hanno Foest

Expecting politeness and correct orthography. Could just be optimism, I suppose. ;)

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

But, it seems that you did not.

Reply to
John S

that is for you:

Bernd Mayer

*Korinthenkacker*

Saludos (an alle Vernünftigen, Rest sh. sig) Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Allinger

I do not follow unrequested links. If you have something to write, then write it.

Reply to
John S

Gee, you ought to tell Mike

;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Do you see what I see ?

Look closely. Lasting about 1 second at 20 seconds of this ST Semiconductor video. I just noticed...

boB

Reply to
boB

Am 15.05.23 um 22:57 schrieb boB: