Microphones in parallel to reduce noise

You really are that stupid. I thought you just couldn't read. Oh, well, DumbDonkey, have fun with your new lovers, DumBulb and Phyllis.

Reply to
krw

You really are trying to one-up DimBulb. You're a close second, I gotta give you that.

Reply to
krw

Yawn... Same old crap, over and over.

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!
Reply to

That is funny... He calls everyone he is too lazy to argue with "stupid". But it fits since "stupid" is the oldest/lamest insult known to man.

Reply to
John Doe

nntp.club.cc.cmu.edu!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not- for-mail

c9l4h2pj2hpzIqRLDnb+ogu709XzMudvtONM2eB86D0XuTN3+n

Reply to
John Doe

Oh, lookie. A puppy is following me around. BAD BOY! Don't shit in your food, dumb dog!

Reply to
krw

No, stupid, I call people stupid who are demonstrably stupid. It really isn't hard to figure out, for most.

Reply to
krw