MEMS rate sensor / gyro recommendations?

Are there any good gyros (i.e. rate sensors) that anyone has experience with recently? I'd prefer tri-axial gyros, but will accommodate dual or single axis. Some of the sensors from Analog and ST come in pretty unfriendly packages for hobbyists.

Thanks in advance! Dave

Reply to
dave.harper

Have you looked at Spark Fun? I have no personal experience, but I've seen neat things on their site...

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com