Measuring very low temperatures accurately at very low cost for the poor physicist: updated thermocouple PIC webpage

Updated thermocouple PIC webpage

This shows that measuring and logging very low temperatures does not have to cost much, provided you can use a soldering iron and run Linux. I made my own type T thermocouples for just a few Euro, those, together with the described simple hardware and not so simple software, work well from 70K to just below the melting point of 60/40 solder, about 190°C .

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

cost much,

Please, Please, Please, find a better presentation for your schematics. Please? Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Don't bother asking, Jans work is just for show off purposes.

Not for sharing.

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

Jan does some very neat projects and does a fine job of showing the details so others can build, except for the schematics. Please Jan, please? Mikek

Reply to
amdx

On a sunny day (Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:29:03 -0600) it happened hamilton wrote in :

Nothing can be shared with mentally retarded creeps like you. plonk.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

My comments will still stand, even if you can not read them.

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

Your schematics are unreadable. Plonk me too!

John

Me three

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering

I do agree; at least use bright WHITE paper for starters..

Reply to
Robert Baer