Maxim Instrumentation Amplifiers

Hoping you aren't going to say she was conceived at the junction...

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Hmm, they didn't name her One Cent?

Reply to
krw

Not sure what I'd do with an LTspice model for a Sharc. ;-)

Reply to
krw

"Fifth Second Seventh Avenue Larkin, you listen to your father when he talks to you!"

Reply to
Ralph Barone

Actually, I work for her now.

lunatic fringe electronics

That's what Intel did starting with Pentium?

Jasen Betts

Only two of the streets intersect.

lunatic fringe electronics

Well, a Douglas Adams character was named for having been conceived in the ticket lineup at Fenchurch Station.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I had a Maxim sales engineer look me in the eye once and say that they never discontinued parts.

Well, sure, pal, you don't "discontinue" them in the sense of taking them out of your catalog, but you sure as hell don't provide a steady supply of them!

--
Tim Wescott
I'm looking for work!  See my website if you're interested

Is it discontinued if it's never really available in the first place?

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

I hope you weren't eating anything.

I've had them pull a part before production, after we'd spend a year getting it into pre-production. Nice part. When my boss told me they'd pulled the rug out from under us, my first words were "I told you so".

Reply to
krw

"Penny" is better than "Gettysburg Address"

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com