Matlab> Python

Just found this

may be of interest to some

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

on-thanks-...

In terms of user interface, this sounds very appealing.

I have not been able to find any documentation regarding it's performance in terms of speed and accuracy relative to Matlab or Octave.

TomCee

Reply to
tomcees_math

this

The source code is avalable..... I've never needed to use matlab etc. I just thought it would interest some people who maybe more curious than me :)

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

HA! It was the first thing that came to mind, and lo and behold, he linked directly to it:

;-)

Tim

Tim Williams

I'm wondering what XKCD will be like, when he is as old and sad as Dilbert?

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

LOL, good question!

The PHS (Pointy-Haired Stickfigure)?

Tim

Tim Williams

Thanks. Very interesting.

Robert H.

Reply to
Robert

LOL

I like the free book on Python at:

Though it is for experienced programmers.

Robert H.

Reply to
Robert

found this as well