Manual routing & Via in Allegro

Hi all, I try to manually insert a through hole via between two layer (I'm using Allegro PSD 15.1). When I select "Add connect" I see "No available via" in the left panel and "Add via" is disable in the pop-up menu. My question is how I enable via placement (my via's padstack is already in my library)??? The Allegro documentation is totaly useless :-(

Thanks very much in advance! Fred

Reply to
aaa