Magnet question

I heard about that.

How many mind-blister will you set out more?

The last I heard is, there where more materie is, there is also more Time.

That's mean in America: Who have more, rules the Time. :) Or, you can find Cocaine leavings on any UK-Pound Note.

Best regards,

Daniel Mandic

P.S.: Mercury, named by the winged messenger of the gods. Romans.

1973, Mariner 10.

What a lag!

Reply to
Daniel Mandic

On 10 Oct 2006 00:37:46 GMT, "Daniel Mandic" Gave us:

All the cheap bastards can muster to use is a pound note? Sad, that.

Reply to
JoeBloe

We havent had pound notes here in the uk since as long as I can remember. I hear they still have them in scotland however.

Reply to
Mark Fortune

Supernova explosions produce gold - all the gold on earth came from supernova explosons that took place in the first ten billion years of the existence of the universe, but supernova explosions are still happening, and still producing more gold, albeit in places where we can't yet get at it.

Oh? Really? And your evidence for this statement is? It does seem to be a minority opinion. Check out

Get an education. At the moment you are too ill-informed to realise how little you know.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

--- You may want to, but you've fallen too far to pretend you knew what you were talking about, so you're stuck.

Point of fact _is_ that gold is produced in supernovas and can be made in particle accelerators, not by some mystical "Maya" process you profess to know something about.

Learn the basics. This is a technical newsgroup and if you want to be considered credible you need to be able to back up your claims with data, not with half-baked "nature boy" myths.

It would also help if you learned a little more about the technical aspects of writing English. Your posts are often poorly formulated and confusing, and your attempts to throw out little pearls of wisdom often fall flat.

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

--
Nope Sloman\'s right. We can also make gold in particle accelerators.
Reply to

Nice Joke.

:-) You just need to practice it.... there is nothing to know. The Light rays are going out of your eyes.

By the way, your knowledge about technic is antic!

That's exactly what is missing with you. And the highest tech (e.g. Aircrafts, Space Ships) is always manned with nature boys or women.

Your technic stretches to two sides.

Show me how you can make a tree with your technic. Or can you give me some milk for my coffee? Can you even milk a cow?? Stop stop, don't tell me the Farmer needs a new TV or a repair service for his/her microwave. The Farmer does not even have one .... :-)))) (old fifties Radio is playin' upstage)

Kind Regards,

Daniel Mandic

Reply to
Daniel Mandic

On 11 Oct 2006 00:23:13 GMT, "Daniel Mandic" Gave us:

You're an idiot. You starred in that film "Total Retard", I just know it.

Reply to
JoeBloe

On 11 Oct 2006 00:23:13 GMT, "Daniel Mandic" Gave us:

Dude... you are NOT a poet nor a philosopher. Stop posting retarded, stupid SHIT!

Reply to
JoeBloe

--
Some are, but they\'re reflected, not internally generated.  But,
show me some gold that you\'ve produced with Maya or with the light

No, I meant Silicon Graphics.

Apollo Mission. If you can pass that tests.... you are surely healthy!!

can't/won't

Of course I could.

Pfui deibel

Great.

No ;)

Best Regards,

Daniel Mandic

Reply to
Daniel Mandic

mmmmmh, the Beer is good.

Best Regards,

Daniel Mandic

Reply to
Daniel Mandic

On 11 Oct 2006 17:46:11 GMT, "Daniel Mandic" Gave us:

You're a babbling idiot whether I drink any beer or not.

Reply to
JoeBloe

All you guys argue with this pud, but we all know only supernovas, particle accelerators, King Midas and Rumplesiltskin make gold

Reply to
Brian