LTSpice Sim of Strange Old Transistor Circuit

I decided to delve deeper into the mystery. Here is an .asc file of the strange circuit previously under discussion.

Unless I have made an error, it appears to be non-functional.

I am now preparing a bonfire for my collection of such old documents.

Robert Miller

Reply to
Robert Miller

The power supply is backwards, and the transistors have too much beta for that horrible beta-biasing.

lunatic fringe electronics

Several transliteration errors. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

L8 = 10 nH is a little strange, too.

lunatic fringe electronics

It is far too little. The garden-variety RF choke of the tube era was 2.5 mH. Applies to other chokes, too.

--

-TV
Reply to

None of this matters, given the intended Radionics use of the device I think it is not necessary for it to work in the boring engineering sense of our limited understanding for it to perform its intended function in healing and mind control :)

piglet

http://www.avg.com
Reply to
Piglet

Radionics amp? This makes sense. Tell us more! Generally in those days radionics amps were what looked like RF amps but with all tuning removed. In that case input coil would be the pickup probe (However here it does seem tuned) but I'd expect output to go to a "stroking plate" rather than another coil.

Reply to
benj