LT1037 packages

suffix

wrong."

They're all DIP-8, just like you want. The other letters are just models with different precision. Any 1037 ending in N8 is DIP-8

Reply to
Geodanah

That's what it's for.

Here's the data sheet (maybe):

?navId=H0,C1,C1154,C1009,C1026,P1213,D2204

If you read it carefully (and compare various bits of information) you'll see that all three above are in plastic DIP package (N8) but vary in temperature range and specifications. A B C

------ -- -- LT1037 AC N8

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

I was trying to order some LT1037 op-amps, but I don't know which suffix to order:

LT1037ACN8 LT1037CN8 LT1037IN8

The data sheet doesn't say what the differences are. I just want the standard used-in-undergrad-lab-classes 741-style 8-pin DIP package.

--
"For every problem there is a solution which is simple, clean and wrong."
 -- Henry Louis Mencken

Cool. Faster response than Linear's tech support, too. And as I learn to interpret the data sheet I see the differences are there, e.g. a column for LT1037AC and a column for LT1037C.

Are the different versions manufactured differently, or are they all from the same batch, and then tested and graded?

--
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
 -- Benjamin Franklin

They are all DIP8 cases. The differenc is noted above.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

I guess there is one process, then the dies on the wafer are tested, then the wafer is cut and the dies are mounted into the cases.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar