Re: Copying Op Amps to Make Mic Amps

"Ian Bell"

Indeed. Some rare sense from Phil here.

My take, the proliferation of designs is simple a meme replication and variation for its own replication advantage, like as in religion. There is no basis in ether as to any superiority, they just multiply as as does any other virus bcause thats what they do.

--
Kevin Aylward
ka@anasoftEXTRACT.co.uk