LT Spice plot axis question

Are there command lines to change the waveform axes? I want to do a frequency sweep with y-axis in volts, in a fixed range. The HELP isn't much help.

I can do it manually, every time I do a run, but that gets tiresome.

Basically, I built a sort of VNA to analyze a control system. Instead of running a zillion test cases with various loads, I thought that looking at loop Zout would spot troublesome things. If the output is real-resistive at all frequencies, no passive load should make it oscillate.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

There's no visible directive. But if you click in the plot plane, then the Plot Settings tab pops up, and you can save the current plot settings, which makes a file like "P900_VNA_2.plt", which will be used in the future.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

not sure if this answers your question, here are some of my notes

to tURN OFF AUTORANGING TO USE PRESET RANGES In the plot right click uncheck autorange SAVE the plot settings into the .plt file for reuse click PLOT SETTINGS (on the tool bar) / Save plot settings NOTE, the saved plot settings will NOT be automatically reused, you MUST reload plot settings each time you run a simulation., this is a PIA. SEE HOTKEY setting below

SET a HOTKEY tools/control panel/waveform/hotkeys Set Reload plot settings = F2 You have to select the plot window then hit F2 for the saved the plot settings to take effect

Mark

Reply to
makolber

Am 13.11.2019 um 18:52 schrieb snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com:

Hello,

"Reload Plot Settings" is mapped to the space-bar of the keyboard by default in LTspiceXVII.

Run the simulation. When finished, hit the space-bar to get the plot again with the saved plot setting.

Helmut

Reply to
Helmut Sennewald

In the schematic pane, spacebar refits the schematic to the window.

In the plot pane, space does reload the .plt file settings. I didn't know that.