LT Spice exporting a waveform

Imagine a 14-bit ripple counter driving an R-2R DAC, to make a stairstep waveform. I can clean up the glitches with a sample/hold. I'm clocking at 1 Hz. That works.

I can export the waveform, but Spice picks the sample rate, and I get multiple data points per waveform step.

Is there some way to plot and export one point per second, namely every waveform step?

Later, I'll have all 14 counter bits drive a mess of switches in a messy circuit, and I'll want to export the result of that, then sort and process with other software.

Add Tstep to .TRAN and disable waveform compression, or use ltsputil from the lTspice group.

Reply to
John May

Cool. I'll try those.

I'm basically trying 16K possible circuit configurations and want to export one data point, a resistance, for each one. Another program will sort the list and pick some good ones.