LT spice params

That sounds about comparable considering that my technician job was in the early 80's.

It was worth a lot more back then. Just think about what you paid for your Dauphine, probably couldn't even get a 50cc Vespa scooter for that today. Now that super-spending has set in we'll have to see what to do with it so it doesn't completely erode.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Old memories. Yes, that is the way it was, back in the days of DOS spice. You had to have the physical coprocessor and a dos extender and lots of ram (512k to 2M in the day). It would actually run on an XT though. Output in numerics and "lineprinter" character graphics.

Reply to
JosephKK