Low voltage LED lighting

Same here. However, sometimes the cat is sleeps in the middle of the back hallway. It doesn't help that he's all black.

Reply to
krw

That is a misrepresentation.

You misunderstood in another similar thread (on seb) where you attacked my post, and did not respond to my reply there.

You have absolutely *NO* idea what I want or do not want. Nor do you any legitimacy when you misrepresent what another person posts.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr