Looking for SPICE model for MJE13005

Could someone please point me to a SPICE model for the NPN transistor MJE13005. I have ploughed through the online OnSemi Web site, but not much luck. Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
dakupoto

Grizzly H.
Reply to
mixed nuts

  • PSpice Model Editor - Version 9.0
  • Motorola 14-Jul-99 at 11:57 PU .MODEL MJE13005 NPN
  • IS=913.83E-15
  • BF=43.978
  • VAF=100
  • IKF=2.9165