Looking for post, led drive crt and image

Some months ago someone posted an LED driver circuit that ran on 1.5v. It had a very small toroid inductor and a few other parts, it was all mounted together with a transistor and led. I seem to recall two images, one with a single led and one with two leds. Anyone have a lead to that post? Mike

Reply to
amdx

amdx schrieb:

- Henry

--
www.ehydra.dyndns.info
Reply to

Thanks Henry, that's not the one I remembered but it has the info I wanted. Mike

Reply to
amdx

The one I found was more than just *months*.

*-*-*-*-*-*-gif+zz-zz+qq+below.7VDC

Reply to
JeffM

As another poster here will tell you, this will kill your 5 cents transistor over time. Just make sure you don't reuse the transistor.

Reply to
linnix

That may have been the one from Quantstuff. He had it in a pumpkin, instead of a candle. I have a copy which I can E to you, if you want. He asked me to post the one I had with two LEDs - that might be the two LED one you are thinking of.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr