Looking for odd size plastic spacers/standoffs

We have 2 PCB's stacked together, with 11mm plastic standoffs in- between them. The problem is, they are a little long and sometimes causes the 2 PCB's to separate and malfunction. If we use 10mm the boards get crushed too much, so ideally we could find something in between.

I am in Canada and have looked everywhere including Digikey, Mcmaster Carr and others, but could not locate a source for nylon spacers longer than 10mm but shorter than 11mm. Ideally we could find 10.7mm (27/64") it would work perfectly. Does anyone know where to find these?

Thanks!

Reply to
mofo22

Dremel

Reply to
Richard Henry

10mm + washer?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Try Richco.

Lots of fun bits and pieces.

CMIIAW but you can't order from McMaster Carr from Canada anymore.

Also try O.C.E. electronics, they carry some pretty weird spacers.

a7yvm109gf5d1