Looking for Honeywell KFC225 certification file

Hi

The setting up of the KFC225 autopilot requires a "certification diskette" which contains the control loop parameters for the particular roll servo, etc.

I am trying to get my hands on a copy of this file. Honeywell have stopped making this product and the way things look, in years to come it is going to become very hard to get any work done on these units. Already, very few European dealers have the capability to work on this product.

The diskette P/N is 225-00044-00XX where XX is 15 or higher, but I cannot find a reference in the KFC225 installation manual to the actual P/N. The full P/N varies according to the roll servo in use; mine is a KS271C 065-00179-0200.

My email is below

peter at peter2000 dot co dot uk

I've got a large collection of avionics manuals so if you need anything in return, drop me an email :)

Thank you!

Reply to
Peter