Looking for a kit

Is there a kit or a ciruit design for a voice changer that will make your voice sound EXACTLY like the old Battlestar Galatica Cylons from the 1980's?

Reply to
Reactor

Google for cylon vocoder.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

You gotta pay though.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

Personally I always did a pretty good impersonation of it while talking though a jaw harp and pulling the "flap" on it back at the same time.

other than that my guess is they used a vocorder.

On 3/5/2007 8:34 PM, The digits of Reactor's hands composed the following:

Reply to
Hawker

We called those Jew's harps...always wondered why though, cuz they're cheap? ;^D

's_harp

Reply to
maxfoo

Whoa, dude! I just looked up "Vocoder", and damn! I thought the Cylons and Daleks used something like a ring modulator, not all that computerized schtuff!

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Does anyone know how the gou'ld voice is create as in the Star Gate series ?

That would be fun !

Reply to
Donald

Bandpass filters and just a hint of reverb?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

if you can do it on a PC, i.e. not real time, try

and maybe this plugin, with a bit of editing, would work

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

probably just a Harmoniser and a bit of eq

martin

Reply to
martin griffith