Looking for 19" rackmount enclosures w/ fab services

Hi Everybody,

I'm in search of a vendor of 19" rackmount chassis that offers fab services such as punching/milling/drilling of front and back panels, for prototype runs 1-5-10 pcs.

If anyone has a favorite vendor, please let me know.

Much appreciated.

Len G.

Reply to
Leonard

Taycar Enterprises (505) 265-2121

8410 Firestone LN NE Albuquerque, NM 87113
Reply to
Jon Jacob

Thanks. I'll be giving them a call today.

Reply to
Leonard

Thanks. I'll be giving them a call today.

Reply to
Leonard

what country?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Sescom and Lansing Enclosures will both do this. Also, Front Panel Express will do a flat panel which you can then bolt to a chassis or rack enclosure, if that works for you. (I can't imagine why FPE don't offer rack enclosures with customized front and back. Seems it would be trivial for them. Maybe they do and I just haven't seen the option.)

Reply to
Walter Harley

Thanks, Walter. I appreciate the help.

Reply to