LM10 Reference...

--
You can\'t write funny lines either.
Reply to
John Fields

Probably nothing that would qualify as a funny line in Texas, a state famous for its output of standup comedians - and Dubya doesn't qualify, you have to be *intentionally* funny.

She gets her laughs out of her own stuff - but I get dragged in when she wants to find a different angle, which I can usually produce.

Thank you for that vitally necessary comment.

--
Bil Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

It wouldn't be innuendo if I couldn't deny it.

Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to
bill.sloman

--
What does Texas\' output of standup comedians have to do with your
inability to be humorous?  Nothing at all, but a shift in focus

--
Nice try, but the question was: " Are you denying that your innuendo
was sexual?", not whether you could deny it or not.

Analog provides a separate SMA and jumper on their eval board, so I ran the network analyzer on it and there's not much sign at high frequencies of deleterious effects from the capacitive signal path.

Yes, they should come up with a say 160MHz IC-technology filter (passive or active) for their line of 400MHz-clock DDS chips.

Can you expound on that? I think its wisdom is escaping me.

More wisdom.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

The implication was that you - as a Texan - would have trouble recognising a sophisticated Eastern or Eoropean funny line as such. Provincials can recognise slap-stick as funny, but tend to miss the more intellectually demandig stuff. Your incapacity to deal with complicated ideas has also lead you to denigrate my electronic design skills in a similar way.

That you failed to perceive this implication does support my point of view.

--
Biill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

I'm aware of that, and I'll leave you to work out the answer for yourself - you are clearly in need of a big, long term project to keep you out of mischief.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

--
"Electronic design skills"???  Now _that\'s_ funny!
Reply to

--
It\'s not the kind of an answer which needs to be "worked out", Bill,
but your little dance trying to avoid the question is certainly

I remember the first consumer audio A/D product, the Sony 'PCM processors' that would allow recording 44 KHz sample rate 16 bit audio on video tape.

They needed anti-aliasing filters on the input as well, and I remember them being nice metal cans. Dunno about power supply lines.

I suppose a 160 MHz version cound be someting passive-integrated.

Thomas

Reply to
Zak

Kirchoff knew there was no such thing as a free lunch, and Archimedes figured out that a barrel goes no deeper once it collapses.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'.invalid\' when replying by email)