little HV supply

Hmm, Analog computing? Is that like using a slide rule or like how my grandmother use to bake, a dash of this a pinch of that!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

I will certainly breadboard the supply, and the pulse drivers, mostly because I enjoy beadboarding things. But Spice lets me explore a lot of possibilities when I don't have the parts yet. And it trains my instincts, my feeling for causalities, so when the breadboard does weird things I know what might be happening.

I found that having leakage inductance in the transformer primary, either discrete or M

I got 55 seconds on an Intel i7 3740 2.7GHz

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

61.278 seconds on second version posted, Core i3-3250 3.50GHz, WinXP SP3, 0.97GB RAM

Change .tran from

.tran 15ms startup

.tran 0 12ms 7m startup

gives elapsed time of 34.109 seconds

Reply to
Tom Swift

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 02:12:30 -0700 (PDT), Klaus Kragelund Gave us:

For one thing, the spice sim package is only 32 bit.

On my i3-2310M @ 2.10GHz laptop under Windows 10:

1:26 but it appears to only run on two cores even though 4 are available.

On my i7-3930k @ 3.2GHz under Window 8.1:

50 seconds, but it only ran on one core.

Looks like the boys at LT are lazy. First off, it is only 32 bit.. Secondly, it only uses one core when it runs, even though all show up under affinity selection.

My video converters at least know how to use them all under Linux. Pretty sad.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Could be that the free LT Spice doesn't have all the goodies of internal versions. But hey, it's free!

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:54:42 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

Sounds almost as lame as you are... *almost*

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Don't get lost in thought, you'll be a total stranger here.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

I don't know why anyone replies to DLU

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 19:39:28 -0400, M Philbrook Gave us:

You are about as funny as a bum leaving behind a freshly laid turd in public.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 17:24:36 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gave us:

Note, idiot, that the little stupid punk was not replying, but was deliberately posting insults and stalking to do so..

Your powers of observation match his capacity to hurl lame insults. Talk about someone to ignore. You should both marry each other. They allow that now. Two retards can marry.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Is that one of your passtimes, ScatGurl?

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

He creates some novel images.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:28:54 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

You two seem to like licking each other's balls.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

My point exactly. Compulsive about scat and male organs. But you can get married now!

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:29:37 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

You're the one with the boyfriend, chump. Just wait and he'll come lick your balls again.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Isn't ball licking a bit off topic ?

Reply to
boB

Here are some pretty nasty dirty balls:

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

He's just venting, because he didn't get invited to the circle jerk! :)

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:34:20 -0700, boB Gave us:

Look at THEIR postings. Maybe get a clue that way.

Otherwise you are as stupid as they are.