Linear SwitchCAD III: How to adjust voltage of digital components?

Control right click on the schmitt trigger symbol, double click on the blank space to the right of 'spice line', and type in 'vhigh=3'. You can also set 'vlow', and various other parameters. Check the help in the appendix.

--
Regards,
  Bob Monsen

Hi all,

I'm simulating a dead simple oscillator, consisting of an inverting schmitt trigger, a resistor and a capacitor. It works fine expect the output of the schmitt trigger is 1V when high. I'd like to set this to

3V (I'm trying to simulate a circuit running off 2 AA batteries).

I'm using version 2.14 of SwitcherCAD III.

I'd appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

thanks,

Al

Reply to
Al Borowski

Hi,

Thanks a ton! Now I know the keyword, I found the help easily enough.

best,

Al

Reply to
Al Borowski