Last chance on manuals..

THESE manuals are free for the asking: Boonton Radio Corp Type 260-A Q-Meter Heathkit HD-1250 Solid State Dip Meter Hewlett Packard Digital Multimeter 3478A Any one or any combo..

Reply to
Robert Baer

Hi Robert,

I'll take the HD-1250 manual. Send me an email.

Martin Riddle

Done.

Reply to
Robert Baer

The other two have been spoken for. Please, someone, can't you use the HP manual?

Reply to
Robert Baer

I have it on CD. Anyone that has problems with that meter should probably choose a different industry.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I'll take it, if no one else needs it. My email address is good.

--
And another motherboard bites the dust!
Reply to

Done. Will e-mail you to get address...