keyboard (backspace)

hi my backspace in my keyboard is stock it doesnt go dwn wen i press it it just stands there i av to press really hard to get a function any help

Reply to
anitamaraj1

Buy a new keyboard for a dollar or two.

Reply to
TTman

stands there i av to press really hard to get a function any help

Remap some other unused key as the delete key.

Reply to
upsidedown

just stands there i av to press really hard to get a function any help

It looks like other keys are failing too, best get a new one.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

it just stands there i av to press really hard to get a function any help

press shift and then press left arrow and then change the letter,,, if you want to delete then press shift left/right arrow and then press space bar...

Reply to
Gomatesh Patil

I'd guess and say it was a laptop K/B.....

Reply to
TTman