Keithley 610C repair

Especially one that expects you to work for free.

lunatic fringe electronics

If the box in question has been around the block a few times, it might have a shield missing; I've seen factory-fresh meters that were too sensitive to nearby items, and on calling the factory, was advised to reseat the shield.

"What, there's supposed to be a shield there?" I replied.

Reply to
whit3rd

;)

Cheers