Just another really smart, but kind person.

Many of you may already know him...

Hello wonderful person!

is his greeting.

Earth's magnetic field.

Not going to be 'flipetting' any time soon. :-)

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Yet another good YT channel !

So many good channels there and so little time.

I don't see why or how most others can just watch mindless TV. Well, sometimes but there is so much good stuff to learn on YouTube if you don't fall for thee few BS channels that there are. Usually It's pretty easy for me to tell fairly quickly.

Reply to
boB

whatever...

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

While you're there, be sure to check out the reincarnation page.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:54a30865-8628-4847-a5b6- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Yeah, Bloggs... you make real intelligent posts...

Whatever. Yep... whatever.

You are like the fat slob that sits in the same stool at the bar and is always there when one goes to get a beer.

Belching and mumbling comments. Asking who put the glue on the stool, when it is really your ass stank got you stuck there.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Lemme see. you're doubly impressed with some minutia-brained mumbling spitt le mouth regurgitating an endless, incoherent stream of factoids, but you f ail to be impressed with the capabilities, well-known, of an individual wit h the ability to see through the dimension of time, who predicted this will happen nearly 100 years ago. And you say someone is stupid? Whatever...

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

The guy is clearly a whacko. But like the blind pig finding an acorn, a whacko is gonna' be lucky occasionally.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

The answer you get is "That is not all Casey said". He mentioned you types as well.

And I didn't say someone is stupid. I specifically said YOU. Oh wait... no, I didn't. I did not say that someone is stupid ever in that post. So, you lie. It is all about degrees. Degrees of intelligence, in this case.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Bob Engelhardt wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news2.newsguy.com:

You should examine (and actually watch) a few of his videos. Cause compared to him, you ain't real bright, son. Especially

first impression of YOU quite easy, putz.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

How about we all do something about ths shifting of the earth's magnetic poles !

Everbody north of the equator hold up a magnet with the north end pointing north and everybody south of the equator hold a magnet up with its south pole pointing south and we can get this earth properly aligned again like it was meant to be !!

Reply to
boB

There you go ... ad hominid attacks are a clear indication of someone on indefensible grounds.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Are you trying to kill us all?! The Earth's north pole is a magnetic south pole. When we refer to a magnet's 'north pole' that's just shorthand for 'north-seeking pole'.

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

Clive Arthur wrote in news:ra9ltn$iaa$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

His Compassition is off kilter. Must be a tuba player...

Mongo like beans!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Why do you spell your name backwards?

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging - Tesla referral code -

Ricketty C

Ricketty C wrote in news:17bfee30- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

His name is bo. bo Bridges. boB

Oh wait... That is his way of telling us that he is mildly dyslexic.