junk box

I bought the alleged "transfer box" as it turned out to be merely a main feed split into two breakers, one a 60amp and the other a

100amp. What a pile of junk. It's useless to me.

The supplier misled me. Now I've got a piece of garbage.

I should have bought a knife switch from the get go.

Reply to
Jon

You could just kill yourself now, and save us the agrevation...

What transfer box did you get (make and model)?

What supplier (name!)

Why not just return it if it is the wrong part?

Do you want us to give you a make, model and supplier for a transfer switch?

Reply to
PeterD