Jan Panteltje alive and - probably - well.

There was an enquiry about Jan Panteltje here recently. I've swapped a few e-mails with him over the past few days, and he seems to be much as ever.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Good to hear.

I miss his posts.

Reply to
nub12

Me too. Panteltje, what are you doing?

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

PIC assembly would be my guess ;-)

Reply to
bitrex

Last I remember he had an infatuation with the RPi.. for his kind of stuff it's pretty useful.

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Same here. Nice bloke.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

He does seem to share Cursitor Doom's enthusiasm for right-wing conspiracy theories of the sillier sort. Cursitor Doom gets his from the UK Mail newspaper. There are similar right-wing rubbish publications on the Netherlands, but I was never tempted to read any of them.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to