jammer for 595-625 MHz

Could you help me to find this jammer, please?

Reply to
brix

It's at Best Buy next to the IED contollers.

Reply to
pcdhobbs

No good for IED jammers.... they need wideband :)

TTman

Nonsense! Modern IED jammers need spread spectrum jamming.

Cursitor Doom

Quite.... I used to build and test them...

TTman

Changing the subject rather a lot, are you marshalling this year?

Cursitor Doom

No, but I'll ask if anyone can find you a suitable jam session. Jazz, rock, blues, or classical?

Looks like you're posting the same question in Australia:

Interesting choice of frequencies: Pg 29 shows that to be in the middle of the US TV broadcast band on UHF Channels 34 to 39: However, you're probably not in the US as your NNTP message header shows the first hop to be: goblin.stu.neva.ru!aioe.org Since aioe.org is in Germany, I would guess that you're somewhere in Russia. Does Trump errr.... Putin know that you're doing this?

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

If it were the Russians, it would not have been so easy for you to trace. Nor would they need the assistance of an internet chat group! The OP also neglected to tell us what output power he requires for this device. Without that key specification, we really cannot be of much help. ;-)

Cursitor Doom

electrondepot is merely reposting aus.electronics from NNTP.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

No, It stands for Twin Turbo ( Supra TT 450 BHP)

TTman

The good news is that if someone can't even find the plans for a 600 MHz jammer without help they almost certainly don't have the skill to successfully build or test one.

Reply to
bitrex