Cell phone Jammer for sale

I have a nearly new cell phone jammer for sale - range is
approximately 30 metres in radius. Model MONIX MGB-1S cellular Jammer.

Used only one week ( and then the tenant was gone! - hint great for
getting rid of loser tenants who depend on their cell phones for
calls).

Includes unit, plus 2 attennas, and a power cable and transformer for
North American Standard power.

Asking price $395 plus shipping.

Please email me at donestuardo (AT Sign) yahoo.com or call me on my
cell at (416) 458-0012 and I will be happy to go over details with you.

Thanks,

Stew

Re: Cell phone Jammer for sale

Hint: using it in the U.S. could land you in jail.

Re: Cell phone Jammer for sale

And anywhere else for that matter. And what's the problem with tenants using
cell phones anyway? OP = tosser.

Re: Cell phone Jammer for sale
How about drug dealers depending on cell phones for business?

Recall that the OP posted "Used only one week ( and then the tenant was
gone!)"

Considering that when I rented a temporary out-of-town appartment, the
common preactice was to require that the renter pay the first and last
month's rent in advance, plus a security deposity equal to a month's
rent, and give at least a 1-month notice (on rare occasions where a
1-year lease was not required).

The original post makes me wonder about two things:

1.  First, what kind of rental agreement was this?
2.  Why was the OP so disturbed at the tenant using a cell phone?

Something here is not Kosher!

Harry C.

Re: Cell phone Jammer for sale
This would be the perfect thing for theaters where some rude loosers
keep their cell phone turned on to disturb other patrons.

Re: Cell phone Jammer for sale

   The sound system in the local theaters is so loud you couldn't use a
cell phone if your life depended on it.  I had a headache for almost a
week after the last film I saw in a theater.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Re: Cell phone Jammer for sale

That was probably an allergic reaction to the script.

Ken

Re: Cell phone Jammer for sale

   No, the move was "Chicken Run"  I liked it so much I bought it on
VHS, twice.  My dad found the first copy and sent it to my sister for
her grand kids.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Re: Cell phone Jammer for sale

Are you alleging that people deliberately set out to disturb other members
of the audience? If that is the case, ejection would appear to be
appropriate, and would be legally safer than jamming.

Re: Cell phone Jammer for sale

Prevention is better than cure - especially when the proposed cure is worse
than the disease. How much disturbance do you think ejection would cause?

--
Joe Soap.
JUNK is stuff that you keep for 20 years,

Ringing in a theatre is rude; jamming is illegal.  Do as you think best.
--
Noah

Re: Cell phone Jammer for sale
worse
cause?

Throw popcorn at 'em.

Jon

Re: Cell phone Jammer for sale

   Drop their cell phone into a large cup of regular or classic Coke.