Cell phone Jammer for sale

I have a nearly new cell phone jammer for sale - range is approximately 30 metres in radius. Model MONIX MGB-1S cellular Jammer.

Used only one week ( and then the tenant was gone! - hint great for getting rid of loser tenants who depend on their cell phones for calls).

Includes unit, plus 2 attennas, and a power cable and transformer for North American Standard power.

Asking price $395 plus shipping.

Please email me at donestuardo (AT Sign) yahoo.com or call me on my cell at (416) 458-0012 and I will be happy to go over details with you.

Thanks,

Stew

Reply to
donestuardo

Hint: using it in the U.S. could land you in jail.

Reply to
Noah Little

And anywhere else for that matter. And what's the problem with tenants using cell phones anyway? OP = tosser.

Reply to
Ken Taylor

This would be the perfect thing for theaters where some rude loosers keep their cell phone turned on to disturb other patrons.

Reply to
Sparky

The sound system in the local theaters is so loud you couldn't use a cell phone if your life depended on it. I had a headache for almost a week after the last film I saw in a theater.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Are you alleging that people deliberately set out to disturb other members of the audience? If that is the case, ejection would appear to be appropriate, and would be legally safer than jamming.

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Prevention is better than cure - especially when the proposed cure is worse than the disease. How much disturbance do you think ejection would cause?

--
Joe Soap.
JUNK is stuff that you keep for 20 years,

Ringing in a theatre is rude; jamming is illegal. Do as you think best.

--
Noah
Reply to

That was probably an allergic reaction to the script.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

How about drug dealers depending on cell phones for business?

Recall that the OP posted "Used only one week ( and then the tenant was gone!)"

Considering that when I rented a temporary out-of-town appartment, the common preactice was to require that the renter pay the first and last month's rent in advance, plus a security deposity equal to a month's rent, and give at least a 1-month notice (on rare occasions where a

1-year lease was not required).

The original post makes me wonder about two things:

  1. First, what kind of rental agreement was this?
  2. Why was the OP so disturbed at the tenant using a cell phone?

Something here is not Kosher!

Harry C.

Reply to
hhc314

worse

cause?

Throw popcorn at 'em.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

No, the move was "Chicken Run" I liked it so much I bought it on VHS, twice. My dad found the first copy and sent it to my sister for her grand kids.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Drop their cell phone into a large cup of regular or classic Coke.