It's official - California's gone to pot.

I can speak from experience in the 70s. Pot does not affect your driving sense nearly as bad as alcohol, but there is an affect. Your apt to get stopped for driving 20mph on a 45mph road. But that's cool, the music sounds groovy!

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Are you ever friendly and helpful?

Are you ever happy?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

I know people have been stopped for DUI, driving way under the speed limit, too.

Jus' different moosic.

Reply to
krw

Today's stuff is way stronger than it was in the 70s. I don't see why anyone should consider it safer to drive stoned than pissed. Doing either is equally stupid and selfish.

Cursitor Doom