Is there any way we can use software implementation to correct and detect errors during transmission of signals?

hi,iam very happy to join your group and ready to work and give my contribution where possible.best regards florence kayitesi

Reply to
f_karizona

Do a search for BERT 'Bit Error Rate Tester'.

Welcome to the group, Florence. Have you been initiated yet? ;)

Reply to
maxfoo

You are in the wrong group, this is Usenet sci.electronics.design.

As for your question - look at how packets are handled on the Internet, par files work, music is reconstituted from CDAA disks or just search for "error correction"

default

Sure. Google or wiki "cyclic redundancy check" and "error-correcting codes." Anything that can be done in hardware can be done in software.

John

Hmmm... that's what she said, until the batteries went dead.

Reply to
maxfoo