Is FEDEX all right????

So, as teh story unfolds, my fears of east west back and forward have been confimed. The package was indded delivered to Erlanger Ky, but that was only the first part of te htrip.. there ii was transferred to an otehr transport company (unknown),

6/26/2014 Thursday 9:42 pm Arrived at FedEx location INDEPENDENCE, KY 7:04 am Departed FedEx location HAGERSTOWN, MD 4:36 am Arrived at FedEx location HAGERSTOWN, MD 12:00 am Left FedEx origin facility ASHLAND, VA 6/25/2014 Wednesday 7:17 pm Arrived at FedEx location ASHLAND, VA 6:04 pm Picked up ASHLAND, VA 11:05 am In FedEx possession MECHANICSVILLE, VA Tendered at FedEx location 6/24/2014 - Tuesday 4:07 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx

Got an email from ebay, new tracking number..... New data: Carrier: Multiple Carriers Shipped from US Shipping Center to International Destination 2014-06-28, 10:41:53, Erlanger Customs Documentation and Labeling 2014-06-27, 19:08:36, Erlanger Processing at US Shipping Center 2014-06-27, 18:15:38, Erlanger

-------------------------------- LOL So basically it is still in the US, Erlanger KY, and now travelling east (I hope) or west (I hope not). towards Europe, probably flown via NY anyways? More fun later,.

For those who wonder who does all this, this is the new ebay international shipping program, where you pay upfront for customs.

1) they did not give confirmation of shipping (had to ask for it). 2) they did not give a tracking number (had to ask for it twice). 3) they take the longest way. 4) they do not say WHO is the carrier.

Anyways, so far that makes about 2000 extra km (assuming they now go east, else add 37,000).

On my pp account it says: "payment to various parties", hope I can prove it was not to Al Capone.

I have some suggestions to ebay... ;-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Mon, 30 Jun 2014 07:29:55 GMT) it happened Jan Panteltje wrote in :

Got an otehr tracking number, the thrid one. That link and tracking number did not work, but managed to reconstruct the URL for the data, sigh, Item now in my country. Right, arrived just now. Now things to do, a lot of things.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje