IRMCK 201 register configuration

Hi,

I'm designing an AC-Servo system based on the IRMCK201. The system is running so far. But to improve the system performance I would need the Excel-Spreadsheed which is shipped only together with the evaluation board. But I'm not willing to pay >2000$ just for the needed Excel sheet. Is there anybody who can send me the spreadsheed (assumed the lizence allows it).

Thank You Michael Schlegel

Reply to
Michael Schlegel