::: Interfacing Stepper Motor :::

hai all

This is balaji & vijay from India. we are doing a Project using Stepper Motor. we need to interface Stepper motor and Intel 8051 using ULN 2003 IC. Can Anybody suggest us some weblinks regarding the same.

Thanx in Advance Vijay & balaji

Note: If u wish to contact us thru mail ,the mail Id is " vijayamurugan [dot] p [at] gmail [dot] com" or "tbalaji [at] streamload [dot] com"

Reply to
vijay

vijayamurugan

Hi, Vijay. Look at

Control of Stepping Motors A Tutorial by Douglas W. Jones THE UNIVERSITY OF IOWA Department of Computer Science

Good luck Chris

Reply to
Chris

If the stepper motor is bipolar, you will need something like a FAN8200 driver.

--
Luhan Monat (luhanis 'at' yahoo 'dot' com)
"The future is not what it used to be..."