interesting book

Basic Linear Design, by Analog Devices, 2007, edited by Hank Zumbahlen.

Anything but basic. Letter-size paperback over 2" thick. Covers all sorts of good stuff, opamps, logamps, sensors, RF, filters, delta-sigma, DDS, power, pcb layout, thermals, simulation.

You can maybe talk your ADI rep out of a copy.

John

Did it possible turn into this book -->

?

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

?

Looks like it. My ADI rep sent me the paperback, so they must have some to give away. For $90, it's worth buying.

John

?

Whatever happened to AoE? Everyone still waiting for the new edition?

--
Dirk

Remote Viewing classes in London
Reply to