Intercom

Hmmm. Never got there.

the

That is the name i couldn't quite remember.

?-))

Reply to
josephkk

from

That is an idea, but most owners and pilots would not dare for fear of getting the craft de-certified.

?-/

Reply to
josephkk

There is no such thing as decertification.

Jim FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic with Inspection Authorization

Reply to
RST Engineering

Give my leg another tug, i haven't quite got my foot out of my mouth.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk