Input Amplifier

Dual gate MOSFETs are a ready made, all in one package casc_o_de, and they're not quite as bad as JFETs for all over the place parameter spreads.

In most cases, you can set Id to whatever you want with the potential applied to G2.

MOSFETs liberated from a TV tuner have very low capacitance - especially from a UHF tuner.

Reply to
Ian Field

120kHz, how precise depends on the model. It is the poor choice of protocol (on-off AM) and the bandwidth that makes it unreliable. Not worth it and I had to learn it the hard way. If you don't build it yourself home automation is either really expensive or unreliable. De facto it mostly does not exist.
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

They are usually not very happy at 2.2V supply though.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Non-functional with default part.

I added the BF862 model into 'standard.jft' file and it biased with gain, using the BF862. .ac gives poor passband definition, when functional.

RL

Reply to
legg