Initialization and configuration for SSD1906 graphic controller.

I have a board that controls a 5.6" TFT display. This board has a SSD1906 graphic controller and a 50pin connector. I have downloaded the SSD1906 datasheet, but I can't figure out the initialization process and how to configure the controller to work with a especific color resolution. I'm going to attach the board to a 18F452 using multiplexed data and address bus. The programming is in C18. Speed is not a concern right now. I just want to start learning how to use LCD panels.

Thank you.

Reply to
McWired