"Impossible" EM space drive?

Eureka!

I found the description of this.

Aetherist

I read his site regularly. However, that link is really just hearsay. Plus, there is another big problem with the BBE. If there is a thrust on an asymmetrical charged capacitor, does it discharge? And if so where does the charge go? If it does not discharge then you have a perpetual acceleration machine. Infinite energy from an arbitrarily small charge.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

I guess as much so as the mythbusters piece...

Where does the energy come from to accelerate the fleck of paper towards the comb in Feynman's example? However Brown's tests show power consumption on the order expected to move his devices. IOW, no free lunch.

Reply to
Aetherist

te:

he

ed

e two

sed.

The

ion.

not.

s at

Not sure if he was for real but some nasa person kept saying it existed but he wasn't allowed to talk about it. My design ended his frustration and he said "THERE YOU HAVE IT COMPLETELY OPEN SOURCE!" after that everyone lost interest. hahahaha

acceleration has a reaction force deceleration has a reaction force

If a mass accelerates in one direction then decelerates while moving back both reaction forces point in the same direction.

But more importantly, "With financial institutions continuing to fail on Wall Street, Hollywood has experienced what one economist called "The worst crisis ever for celebrity wealth." According to statistics obtained exclusively by Dateline Hollywood, the average A-list celebrity stock portfolio has fallen 35% this week, with some stars losing as much as

72% of their wealth. "
.html

O noes!!

____

gabydewilde

"

I built the apparatus in figure 2 in 1979 ... it didn't work.

Reply to
Frank Raffaeli

hi Frank,

Nice to hear you build something like this.

Some questions:

1) What kind of transmission did you use?

2) How fast did it spin?

3) What made you give up?

Thanks,

Most versions I've seen lack thrust by lack of mass rpm's and other engineering limitations. But they are enormously efficient from a power consumption point of view.

Reply to
gabydewilde

rote:

=A0The

iled

are two

the

eased.

ng

=A0The

ction.

s not.

ors at

Explain "efficiency".

Acceleration is the the same as deceleration, with a negative sign=20 (acceleration has either, use both and you'll see why it doesn't=20 work).

I assume you mean "moving back" =3D returning to the original=20 position. How does this work? You can't accelerate in one=20 direction and then decelerate in the other (with no acceleration in=20 between. =20

ck.html

So you think they're ripe for picking? Go fer it.

--=20 Keith

Reply to
krw

direction.

Ok, let's say you have a big pillow in your hand and a baseball bat swinging toward's your head. Would you put the pillow in front or not? Same momentum in the bat both with or without.

Get it yet???

Aetherist

If you don't put the pillow in front of your head the baseball bat will bounce back on your wooden skull.

Clearly the kinetic energy stays inside the baseball bat.

Another example:

Billiard ball nr 1 hits ball nr 2

Unless you hit it in the center there will be a whole lot of sidewards motion.

______

gabydewilde

=A0The

coiled

re are two

ng the

released.

cting

. =A0The

he

irection.

y is not.

in

ectors at

.

igid

ton

in

All the energy gets turned to heat. That's 100% efficient.

No, because the whole issue is nuts. =20

Reply to
krw

Video of the test ( size 108 kb )

and of course....

.html Angelina Jolie showed off her new tattoos over the weekend at the premiere of her new movie "Changeling." The tattoos appear on her left arm and Dateline Hollywood was able to use digital technology to cleary see her 5 new tattoos. From our analysis, it appears to be a To Do List on her arm and it's a suprising list. We're not sure why she would share this personal information with the world. We're still trying to figure that out. In the meantime, here are her five new tattoos after being digitally enhanced.

Have you managed to figure it out already?

____

gabydewilde

I don't know how to interpret this. But if you mean that rather endless back & forth, I agree.

On this particular concept the whole thing hinges on how well the momentum of the plumgers transfers momentum to the end stops, in otherwords, the mechanical efficieny of the processes. If they are the same, the device won't work, period. I've seen it work, hell it's so easy to build anyone can try it for themselves..

Reply to
Aetherist

Believe it or not John Searl invented that what looks to me like the most successful version I have jet seen described. It's quite ironic, Searl doesn't want to share how his flying saucer powers it self and how it flies but he DID explain his inertial propulsion system. The flying saucer contains flywheels the outer one containing what he calls plungers. The plungers attached to the outer ring spin around along with the flywheel at great speed. The wheel is obviously well balanced, homogeneous and symmetrically. In order to accelerate the levitating craft a plunger is released which immediately bounces back in line restoring the symmetry. This of course delivers a tremendous linear blow. If so desired another plunger is released. It can thus therefor keep on accelerating indefinitely with the structural strength being the only limitation presented onto the rate of acceleration thereof. Searl calculated it capable of reaching the moon within an hour. This of course strongly depends on the validity of his fuelless engine. He has been trying to bring it to the market since

1960 and was imprisoned for not paying tax over self-made electricity. When he was released his tools and prototype had been sold as scrap metal, all his paperwork was gone even his photos and news articles. The trial didn't prove anything, John confessed he was guilty of the accusation under the false impression it would finally revolutionise the world. The court was all to happy to lock him away. Not uncommon for free energy inventors. But, Searl makes lots of unbelievable claims, if it wasn't for his inertial propulsion drive I would have just ignored him. I decided to look over his claims and attempt to validate the weirdest of all. This was his claim people would cure faster when standing close to the generator. Now he already claimed free energy, magnetomechanical levitation, cheap DEEP space travel AND inertial propulsion. It seemed to me this medical claim of his was not going to do his credibility any good. From the interviews I concluded he really believed it was true. So I investigated the claim then I discovered the world of electromedicine. Apparently an over decorated professor with heaps of honorary degrees had already invented radio medicine in early 1900.

From this point on I was unable to pin Searl's medical claims on John Searl. Royal Raymond Rife had already invented the cure for all diseases 50 years earlier. Rife was paved with diplomas and free funding.

"The end of all diseases"

Anyway, Searl's generator apparently uses the same power source as viruses do. Here is a short rundown on last years events.

24 April 2007 Prof. Searl and his backer met with a solicitor and with patent officials. One of them was a scientist whose task was to certify if the invention can be marketed. The meeting concluded with a positive confirmation from the officials that this invention can be so marketed.

11 June 2007 From Israel and Malta, Prof. Searl's guests are Engineers in the field of rocket and solar energy systems. They have taken the first steps towards producing the SEG from their respective countries.

Thanks to the commitment of our team members and supporters of this project, we can now confirm that the four material layers needed to construct the first SEG Plate has now been realized as shown within this image. The precision machining of these materials will be within

10 microns and it is expected to take up 3 months to complete. Note that each ring layer has an individual electronic function, working all together to form a unique solid state magnetic diode.

15 June 2007 Professor John R. R. Searl is honored to receive for the second year in a row, the 2007 Loris Hemlof Prize for Best Free Energy Technology along with a contribution of =A3500 pounds sterling. This award was considered among over 100+ energy technologies listed by Loris Erik Kent Hemlof home page at:

25 June 2007 Prof. John Searl has accepted the invitation to Thailand and an agreement has been reached. Thailand will become the first international country to start the development and manufacturing of the Searl Effect Technology. The acquisition of production equipment has already started in Thailand.

23 July 2007 Prof. Searl is invited by Mirco to inspect their factory in Italy for the purpose of manufactuing the S.E.G layers and he was handed the following document;

With the precious help of Prof. John Roy Robert Searl realizing in Italy the S.E.G. to create a system of energy at a very low cost free and non-polluting for the continuation of the human race.

Prof. Searl has announced that Italy is now joining this R&D program as of this date.

02 Oct 2007 Some of Prof. Searl=92s team members are testing the external induction for tapping energy out of the SEG Mockup. This is yet another core principle of the SEG concept that can now be tested and evaluated.

03 October 2007 The Copper Emitter and the Magnetic layer of the SEG prototype are now pressed together. Notice the teflon block beneath, it will be machined later to form the Gate. We truely hoped to be further along with it, but so much of our efforts has shifted towards the preparations of the new lab facilities now that this project is funded; this will indeed speed up our progress for the long run.

13 October 2007 The three set of SEG copper emitters have arrived in their basic sizes. The Searl team will mill of each ring carefully since it requires greater precision than the supplier can provide. This marks the day all four-component layers are set as one complete unit. This is the first of three sets needed to complete the SEG experimental prototype scheduled for 2008.

Here is a bit more recent news coverage

Here he describes his inertial propulsion drive.

Yes it is an old man talking about the past lol For 50 years he is running around in the same circle. Today the materials he needs are not commonly available anymore. So he is building a factory in Thailand right now. Here is a proof of concept contraption in an attempt to get a patent.

It would all sound like a media parade if it wasn't that by V. V. Roschin and S. M. Godin had reviewed the technology after which they got in big trouble with the Russian Academy of Science, in Moscow.

Poor Russian academics put all this effort in hiding the technologies then those 2 jokes disclose everything. I'm looking forwards to seeing his factory go into production. Thailand seems to be a perfect choice. I cant imagine the CIA sending their assassins there, it's practically in China. lol Perhaps the overly corrupt Australian government is interested in suppressing it. Here is a page I baked earlier.

Oh, I almost forgot Keith.

Harrison Ford starring in 'The 65 Year Old Virgin'!!!! This photo of Harrison Ford from Access Hollywood is from the set of his new movie "The 65 Year Old Virgin," which is a sequel to the successful "The 40 Year Old Virgin." As you can see, they're doing that hilarious chest waxing scene again. We can't get enough of that.

Ohhh? Look how exiting? The 65 year old virgin! Will you imagine that one! EXTRA!! - EXTRA!! - READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

_____

gabydewilde

same amount of momentum transferred into your head (assuming the mass of the pillow is insignificant, or including it in the mass of the head)

the difference is with the pillow there the momentum transfer is spread over a longer time frame and a larger area.

a soft landing will not reduce the amount of momentum transfer.

In a collision momentum is always conserved.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts

the

e rigid

cotton

is

emain

That's a good way to describe the "Inertial Drive".

One word; friction. Worms crawl too.=20

--=20 Keith

Reply to
krw

It's no wonder that important inventions can't get any traction given the totally inaccurate "support" given them by cranks! It's the perfect compliment to the active attacks from the establishment to suppress any decent inventions or discoveries.

  1. Rife most certainly did NOT invent a "cure for all disease. He discovered that viruses (called filterable materials in his day) had certain resonant frequencies and could be destroyed by RF diathermy when tuned to those exact frequecies. To day we know that viruses are crystals and that this theory makes perfect sense. The problem is you need the Rife microscope to see the virus so you can FIND the frequency!
  2. Rife was not "paved" with diplomas. He was very skilled technically but had little formal education. He never even picked up his honorary degree granted by a major school.
  3. Although he had a lot of support from the Timken Roller Bearing fortune for his labs, he wasn't exactly "paved" with free funding. He did do classified optical work for the government (optics used at atomic bomb tests) so he was clearly decently paid and clearly was not the technical quack many pretend he was.
  4. His labs were burned and destroyed and doctors using his devices hounded out of business, the country, and their gear destroyed. This being a strong indication he was onto something. Replacing labs and research data takes LOT of 'free funding".
  5. AMA was not amused at a real cure for cancer and sued the daylights out of Rife.
  6. Viruses are not "powered" by anything. If the Searle generate works as the Rife device then it's not so mysterious. Anyway as mentioned above it is the TUNING of the device that is critical and that isn't easy if you don't have the Rife Microscope to see the (live) virus you are trying to destroy.
  7. With guys like you, we don't need the establishment "debunkers" to handle the misinformation and ridicule.
  8. Moron.
Reply to
Benj

What strong scientific argument. I didn't read the rest. You still need to learn to behave yourself.

3000 classified energy patents.

You don't know anything about any of them. Now I know by you small minded dogmatist logic that means I'm a crank. But you are merely trying to blame me for your own lack of understanding.

You are like an attack poodle.

Very funny.

You want me to stop informing people so that you can continue your dog- ma of not-knowing anything.

HAHAHAHA

You seem to be an expert in the art of not knowing. If that doesn't justify not reading your posting....ha hahaahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First you need to keep explaining it for 60 years then I will take notice of it.

You cranky this and that? ah?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gabydewilde

Exactly,

To bad you don't understand what it means.

HAHAHAhaHAhaha

Here, checks out my homphage

Isn't it adorable?

Also has weblog.