IKEA Jerker

I have come here to gloat. Scored a Jerker with two shelves off Craigslist! HAHA!

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

They are very cool. I can't imagine why Ikea discontinued them.

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/DSC01371.JPG

John

It's a shame. Now my next item is to find or make one of those swivelling side-shelves, perfect for a bottle of gin and a spritzer.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

ebay, but not cheap.

hamilton

Yeah, I know. I've got a good collection of shelf material, but I'll need to figure out the hinge part...

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1