I think its seven weeks

Congratulations Andy, Keep up the good work, Glad to see you made it through this stressful time with your goal intact. Sorry about the rain! :-) Mike

Reply to
amdxjunk

You mean to say you have asthsma that bad and you used to smoke!!! I have no sympathy for you.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Since I last a had a ciggie. I am shaking like shit, but thats because my medical asthma thingie stopped working when the power went out. The battery dont work no more and I couldn't start the generator. Its ok now though, cause the power is back on.

Biggest drought ever and we get these f*ck off storms that make the power go out and only 1 minute of rain drops big enough to make craters in the dirt.

Reply to
The Real Andy