I say NO

Jan Panteltje

Raise you arms! (are you sure)

Reply to
Robert Baer

Somewhere (on one of the harddrives) I got a list of racial slurs in a bunch of laanguags and swear words as well.

Will I ever find it in all those old directories that came from sraping data from my old drives when I got a new PC ?

Consult

for the probable answer.

Reply to
jurb6006

Wow, how come that link looks so different after I copied it ?

Reply to
jurb6006

Because you don't know how to do it right. 'Copy Link Location' no longer works on Goggle. Highlight that section of the page, with a couple extra lies on each side, and copy them. Then delete the extra crap after you paste. This eliminates the Google tracking codes.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell