Seriously Impressed

I'm seriously impressed by the $$$ she got for this - $28k. Gee, it's time we learned to artfully make toast with figures of famous deities, etc.

71117.html

I bet you wish _you_ did that. :-)

-- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

My email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 hotmail.com Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
You'll be glad you did! Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't changed it:

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

See, that's why I was all excited when internet-connected appliances were first announced; a USB port on my toaster, and I can "print" anything on my toast, including spam...

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

it's

deities,

Yeah! There ya go! Just like inkjet printers. But you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for the cartridges. :-)

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Don't they have inkjet printers that use edible dye for "printing" images/photos onto cakes? I've seen the cakes, but not the equipment.

Reply to
Richard Crowley

Peanut butter and jelly?

Reply to