I Can't Get My Piece of Wire to Work

I'm still a newbie on here... I had to look that up:

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others.

It's more like a jestering. (New net term??..).

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Man, you failed to follow directions:

1) Use only at absolute 0.

2) Form it into a perfect sphere.

3) Compress it into a single point by dropping it into a black hole.

4) See 3) above

5) See 3) above

Bet it's a grey market item - came without instructions?

You gotta RTFM

There's nothing worth listening to anyway. May I suggest a nice hourglass project ...

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

[snip]

Good'ol black holes to fix everything :) The vacuum cleaners of the universe. (Heyy..that's a pun too..) My satirical post does have some basis... For example.. It's easy to come up with solutions with ideal models..and this can crash with real parts. Then there's the other way......Assume everything is non-ideal and design by eliminating the non-applicable behavior. D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Sure. Top posters do everything backwards.

John

I suggest you visit one of the high-end audio groups. They will have suggestions making your wire better or finding a better source of near-perfect wire. I hear that "toasting" your wire will vastly improve the quality of your wire.

Reply to
qrk

[snip]

:) Cool...I'll finally get those 24k mp3's sounding like liquid. :)

Maybe I can get ahead of my time and start a myth that putting tin foil on bluetooth speakers increases sound quality.. :) D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

. . .

Of course it will work, but only if you make them like this:

Here are some real test results to prove it:

John B
Reply to
John B

best bet is to go wireless.

Colin =^.^=

Reply to
colin

Then it will be... "I Can't Get My Air to Work?" :) D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

try doing it in a vacuum

Colin =^.^=

Reply to
colin

Then he did a commercial: "United Way, the finest candy bar money can buy!" ;-)

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!
Reply to

No, but I tried but they just wouldn't be fooled. ;-)