I am Isaac Newton. I have been proven evidences that I am Isaac Newton. I known that I am spamming now, but I have to do it.

I am Isaac Newton, the true Messiah. Jesus was the alien. The following is about the great plague and the great star.

Accord "Then will commence a persecution of the Churches the like of which was never seen. Meanwhile, such a plague will arise that more than two thirds of the world will be removed. One will be unable to ascertain the true owners of fields and houses, and weeds growing in the streets of cities will rise higher than the knees. For the clergy there will be but utter desolation. The warlords will usurp what is returned from the City of the Sun, from Malta and the Isles of Hyhres. The great chain of the port which wakes its name from the marine ox will be opened."

4:48 The fertile, spacious Ausonian plain Will produce so many gadflies and locusts, The solar brightness will become clouded, All devoured, great plague to come from them. 3:82 Fr=E9jus, Antibes, towns around Nice, They will be thoroughly devastated by sea and by land: The locusts by land and by sea the wind propitious, Captured, dead, bound, pillaged without law of war. 5:85 Through the Suevi and neighboring places, They will be at war over the clouds: Swarm of marine locusts and gnats, The faults of Geneva will be laid quite bare. 2.53 The great plague of the maritime city Will not cease until there be avenged the death Of the just blood, condemned for a price without crime, Of the great lady outraged by pretense. ... "Then will commence a persecution of the Churches the like of which was never seen." referred to Falun Gong Cult. "Through the Suevi and neighboring places", "Suevi", "Soviet", referred to Russia. "Neighboring places" referred to China. "The fertile, spacious Ausonian plain Will produce so many gadflies and locusts" referred to the great plague will be broken out from the Manchurian Plain. "The great plague of the maritime city" referred to the Sea of Japan, the Bohai Sea, the Yellow Sea, the East China Sea, and the South China Sea. The Creator wants to punish the evil nations though the great plague. According to "Esdras II" and "Apocryphon of John", I will be protected the German People, the Latins and the Jews as the prophet.

According to the following prophecies, I can tell you that the great star must be fallen down in China.

6:35 Near the Bear and close to the white wool, Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Mars, Jupiter, the Sun will burn a great plain, Woods and cities letters hidden in the candle. 2:43 During the appearance of the bearded star. The three great princes will be made enemies: Struck from the sky, peace earth quaking, Po, Tiber overflowing, serpent placed upon the shore. 6:79 Near the Ticino the inhabitants of the Loire, Garonne and Saone, the Seine, the Tain and Gironde: They will erect a promontory beyond the mountains, Conflict given, Po enlarged, submerged in the wave. 10:65 O vast Rome, thy ruin approaches, Not of thy walls, of thy blood and substance: The one harsh in letters will make a very horrible notch, Pointed steel driven into all up to the hilt. 9:44 Leave, leave Geneva every last one of you, Saturn will be converted from gold to iron, Raypoz will exterminate all who oppose him, Before the coming the sky will show signs. 6:97 At forty-five degrees the sky will burn, Fire to approach the great new city: In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up, When one will want to demand proof of the Normans. 2:41 The great star will burn for seven days, The cloud will cause two suns to appear: The big mastiff will howl all night When the great pontiff will change country. 3:34 When the eclipse of the Sun will then be, The monster will be seen in full day: Quite otherwise will one interpret it, High price unguarded: none will have foreseen it.

I will stop posting to UK yahoo answer when this UK yahoo account was banned. When you are traving to Israel, please tell the Jews that their Messiah is in Jerusalem now, he will choose the suitable time when he wants to appear. Because I am a saint, and the only son of the Creator, I must be the virgin for ever. I were the virgin in 1727 before I died. Even If I were reborn, I must be the virgin for ever. Nostradamus was not the virgin. I could get the messages same as Nostradamus. For a short time, when I had remembered my name, I had been seen that I lived in my house with my old body in England. I "see", not "remember". If the Creator likes, I could see the little future.

1:1 Sitting alone at night in secret study; it is placed on the brass tripod. A slight flame comes out of the emptiness and makes successful that which should not be believed in vain. 1:2 The wand in the hand is placed in the middle of the tripod's legs. With water he sprinkles both the hem of his garment and his foot. A voice, fear: he trembles in his robes. Divine splendor; the God sits nearby.

The letters of Nostradamus:

"So much so that persons of future times may be seen in present ones, because God Almighty has wished to reveal them by means of images, together with various secrets of the future vouchsafed to orthodox astrology, as was the case in the past, so that a measure of power and divination passed through them, the flame of the spirit inspiring them to pronounce upon inspiration both human and divine." "It is much like seeing in a burning mirror, with clouded vision, the great events, sad, prodigious and calamitous events that in due time will fall upon the principal worshipers. First, upon the temples of God; secondly, upon those who, sustained by the earth, approach such a decadence. Also a thousand other calamitous events which will be known to happen in due time."

Because it is about the great plague, I will still post a lot when everyone see "I will stop posting to UK yahoo answer when this UK yahoo account was banned." on yahoo answer.

Read more:

Isaac Newton Since 25th December, 2008

Reply to
gb1jghru1

Oh - you mean that guy who got the theory of gravity wrong?

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else