Howland Current Pump Appnote AN-1515 -New???

"New" but nothing new in content, just a collection of various tweaks.

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Stop your shit. This is not a For Sale NG.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Was this the result of your pump questions from not too long ago? Or just an effort by Pease.

Martin Riddle

message

effort by Pease.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe Bob collected our conversations/E-mails into that App Note.

...Jim Thompson

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

break! What a Scam. I can get 30-50amps easily with a finger nail transistor.

Forgery.

Everyone should bury snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org with complaints.

Maybe someone there in Italy can pay them a "visit" ?:-)

...Jim Thompson