How to choice a power supply?

We usually pick over a LC filter as output filter of a power supply. But if the output load would be a pulse load, say, its period of 20uS and duty ratio is 50%, how shall we choice a switch power supply? should we still adopt this LC filter? or not, just use a single capacitor instead as its output filter?

Suppose the power of this pulse load would be 600w( avarage power), how much a switch power supply shall we choice?

Reply to
readeraz

None know how to choice this power supply?

Reply to
readeraz